- Actively seek resources to support the mission and goals of the institution;
- Secure funding to support scholarship, artistic, and creative endeavors, faculty and staff development, and state-of-the-art classrooms;
- Provide leadership to facilitate the institution’s achievement of its mission and vision;
- Administer the policies of the polytechnic in a fair, ethical, and equitable manner;
- Communicate the vision, mission, goals, achievements, and difficulties of the institution in a clear, effective, and forthright manner to both internal and external constituencies; and
- Actively support shared governance of the institution.
Heritage Polytechnic has a strong and dedicated management team with the role to: